Using a squeegee on your clean shower doors is like having a cleaning strategy in place because it is highly efficient and very beneficial. Your shower doors will be sanitary when the build-up of residue has been banished. Daily squeegee use will make your shower doors:
I highly recommend using the squeegee to ward off and prevent unwanted soap and water stains. Statistics have shown that using a squeegee daily keeps the shower doors cleaner while reducing scrubbing time.
It is easy to use and it’s effective. Daily use will prevent the buildup of residue and mold. It is easy to have clean shower doors if you own a squeegee.
Meet Mr. Squeegee
Mr. squeegee is a very useful tool and every home ought to have one. This outstanding tool is very smooth indeed. It has a flat, smooth rubber blade and it will work hard to remove or to control any liquid on a flat surface.
This useful tool has been proven to do an excellent job on any type of glass surface. It has been cleaning windows since 1918. It has been around for so long because it is known for the job done right. It uses a “swivel method,” or it can use the “fan method” to complete the task.
Keep it in the Shower and Eliminate Scrubbing
I would suggest you keep a squeegee in your shower. You will eliminate scrubbing from your bathroom duties by swiping the door clean. Use a small squeegee in the shower after use, and eliminate the following:
- Water stains
- Another build-up that leaves your door grimy.
The squeegee will quickly remove the unwanted grime off your door with a downward sweep. This is an impressive tool that cuts your cleaning in half.
An Easy Tool to Operate
Mr. squeegee is easy to operate. No certificates will be needed to operate this tool. Follow the steps below and watch the grime and slime slip down the drain before your eyes:
* take your shower
* take the squeegee and wipe down the shower door
* after the swipe, all lingering water should disappear before your eyes
Five Ways to Clean Shower Doors Get the Job Done Right
Squeegees will differ from one to the next. Some people prefer to use a dollar store squeegee and keep it simple and affordable. Other people opt to invest in a bigger squeegee for bathroom duty. Keep in mind, any household item is an investment.
It does not matter if you rent or if your own because a shower without grime and slime is going to be much healthier for all members of your household.
It ought to be noted, the squeegee provides an excellent cleaning strategy for those who have a busy lifestyle. Every time you take a shower, hard water and soapy buildup tends to gather on the doors.
- choose the right squeegee to meet your needs; there are several to choose from.
- use it every day; this will only take a few minutes to wipe the shower door clean after use. It is the most effective way to keep your shower door sanitary while preventing the foggy smear on the door
- baking soda and water mix; mix one-half cup of baking soda with water to make a paste. Use the squeegee to clear off doors after applying the mix. Rinse with vinegar and give it another downward again.
- lemon juice and distilled water mix; place 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and one cup of distilled water in a spray bottle. spray on shower doors and let the mixture sit for five minutes. Use a downward motion and wipe the solution off with the squeegee
- use some diluted vinegar with the squeegee; mix Dawn dish soap with white distilled vinegar.
Use one cup of Dawn and one cup of vinegar and warm in the microwave for one minute. Place the mixture into a spray bottle. Spray on shower doors and leave it to sit for 15 minutes. Squeegee the mixture off and watch your shower doors come to life. Clean shower doors are not difficult to come by when the squeegee is at your side.
I’m Lucas P King who has a passion, product reviewers, and blogger. However, My Home Gears Blog is created with the objective of sharing comprehensive and in-detailed information to the people on how to get their day to day work done at home through gear available in the market. We do proper research on the products before sharing more details with you on how to use them. Hence, you will be able to go through the recommendations that we share through our blog and make an informed decision to make your life easy in getting things done at home through the assistance of home gear and other equipment available.